Master data is the basis for a lot of information that can be extracted and assisted in the Workbench.
To provide you with a direct overview of master data imports, the history of your master data can now also be viewed in the Workbench.
Where can you view or retrieve master data files in the Workbench?
- Log in to the Workbench.
- On the left, select the channel you want to review the master data for.
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Select "Manage master data" from the drop-down menu.
This will take you to the overview of the master data imports, which you can filter further.
The table overview shows you which type of master data it is, what the status of the file is and when it was imported, as well as the file itself, directly for download, if you want to check something.
What are the filter options?
By default, all files are displayed, but if you are looking for a specific file, you can use the filter functions to enhance your search.
- Type of master data: "All master data" (default)
- Customer contacts
- Customer articles
- Unit conversions
- Framework contracts
- Invoice addresses
- Shipping addresses
Note: Some master data types are only used for selected use cases or are not transferred by you and might therefore be grayed out.
- Status: "All statuses" (default)
- Pending: The new file was received by Workist and is marked for import
- Ongoing: master data is being imported
- Cancelled: The import was canceled because newer data was already available
- Completed: The import was completed successfully
- Error: The import has failed
→ In case of an error occurring during a master data import, selected users (IT and KeyUser) and our support will also be informed about the error so that it can be fixed as soon as possible. Additionally, the detailed error reason is displayed if you hover over the status in the Workbench.
- Timeframe: Last 30 days (default)
- Last 7 days
- Last 15 days
- Last 3 months
- Last 12 months
In addition, the box for "Only show master data in use" can be selected to show files that are currently in use, containing the latest information.
Note: This can also be a file that was not uploaded on the same day, as we compare the file content with each import and update only in case of changes. This ensures that you can access the latest data without interruption.