To check why this is happening there are some steps and rules to follow:
- How much time has passed between edits? If documents have been edited one right after the other, it may be that the change has not yet been learned and implemented.
- How many times has the document already been seen and edited?
→ Rule of thumb: On average, the AI needs min. 3 templates and assists to learn the adaptation.
- Are there any special criteria with the documents/ with this customer? (Document is structured differently than usual, different language, etc.).
→ In this case we can train the AI additionally, for this we need a description of the special cases in detail.
- Is the information that is extracted incorrectly possibly contained in the master data in this way or differently than desired?
→ Then an adjustment should be made so that a consistent logic can be applied.
- Everything not applicable?
As a last step, please contact support at email@example.com, we can then check internally how this document is read out.
→ For this, please send the Workbench link, as well as specify what is not correctly recognized, and what should be recognized instead (including where this information comes from).
Template to contact:
What is being suggested incorrectly?
What should be suggested instead?