- Generally, the rule of thumb is: "A document should have been submitted at least 3 times before the suggestions reach higher confidences."
- If the confidence is already increasing, but still a wrong number is displayed, the following points can be checked:
- Is it possibly because it was previously assisted differently?
- You can check this by searching for the customer in the completed orders and looking at the documents again. The explanation feature can give another indication here - if you see stars behind the incorrect suggestion it seems this suggestion was learned due to previous assistance. Generally, you can hover over the symbol behind the suggestions and get an indication of where the information is coming from.
If you find the error, please send the workbench links to us.
We also need the incorrect and correct number to clean up what the AI learned, i.e. retrain the AI.
Template to contact:
What is being suggested incorrectly?
What should be suggested instead?
- Another possibility would be that the article number you actually want is not in the master data.
In this case, this number normally cannot be selected and should be created as soon as possible, so that it is included and selectable after the next import.
- If a completely wrong number is drawn from the wrong place, it could be related to the position recognition, we can check this internally and correct it.