If the delivery address code field is configured (i.e. visible when viewing a document in the workbench) but no delivery address code appears when editing, the following steps can be taken:
- reselection (if available on document)
- manually typing it in
- If the code still cannot be selected, the master data should be checked to see if it includes the delivery address code. If not, it should be updated and, hence, be available with the next import (overnight). The document can be "put on hold" in the meantime.
- In case the delivery address code is visible in the Workbench but not in the ERP, the output file (under "Result") should be checked. This is available when the document has been closed.
→ If the delivery address code is included here, there may be a problem importing it into the ERP system.
What can be checked afterwards:
- Have any changes been made recently?
- Is the code output in the correct place? (esp. in case of a custom xml output)
- It may help to consult with your IT.