What can be checked:
- Have any changes been made recently on your end, e.g. was the import script adjusted?
- There is still a distinction to be made here between standard and API.
- Check the result of the completed job: To do this, the document can be called up, then click on "Result".
- If there is a check mark under "Send output file", we generally have sent it, e.g. stored it on the SFTP server for collection. You (or your IT) can log in accordingly on the server and check the incoming/ folder. (different for AS2 connection, here please contact IT).
- If the result is visible on the SFTP, there might be a problem during the import it into your ERP system.
What can be done subsequently:
- Contact your IT
- If they cannot find the output on the server, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share detailed info about what is missing as well as the link to the Workbench.