For the implementation, your IT will need to do the following tasks:
- Define the XML format
- Clarify EDI capabilities
- if you use process integration software (such as Seeburger, Lobster, SAP PI or DICentral), the integration is done in a few steps
- Define transfer method
- By default, we provide you with an SFTP server (included in the price package). You are welcome to define another custom transfer method with us
- Import program, which fetches the XML+PDF from the server and reads it into the ERP
- Error monitoring for failed imports
- Export program, where IT carries out an automated master data exchange to the server
As soon as these steps are completed, a test procedure between Workist and your IT Manager can take place. This process generally takes between 1-2 weeks. After completion, nothing else stands in the way of a go-live.
Please sign in to leave a comment.